isOrganizer error: trying to get property of non-object

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO isOrganizer error: trying to get property of non-object

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

I’m getting lots of these in my PHP error logs:

Trying to get property of non-object in /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 3836

Looks like the isVenue function checks to see if $post->ID isset. However, the isOrganzer function does not. Not sure why the difference here.

Barry

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for flagging this!

We’ll be sure to address as soon as possible.

Cliff

Hi, Kevin.

Thanks for the heads up. I’m not personally getting these debug messages on my localhost, but here’s what you can expect might be the fix in an upcoming release: https://cl.ly/2W3i1X1l3w2E

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Kevin!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 10th July 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue and also giving you credit for 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-10th-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘isOrganizer error: trying to get property of non-object’ is closed to new replies.