Is your Genesis Integration tutorial re: Breadcrumbs still working?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is your Genesis Integration tutorial re: Breadcrumbs still working?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rich
    Participant

Hey All – I went through the video very closely, double checking to see if my code was correct, but it seems that the code snippets used to recreate the breadcrumbs no longer works with the latest stable version of Genesis (1.9.2). This is what is happening:
    1. The breadcrumbs are duplicated. The original bread crumbs are still there. Interestingly, the new breadcrumbs show up within #content which seems odd since I didn’t declare a new location.
    2. The changes to fix the breadcrumbs to show the correct info is not taking effect.

I’ll run through the code another time to see if I am screwing something up, but I wanted to check in with you guys to see if you noticed any issues lately. Thanks!

Rich

Rich
    Participant

disregard my note about the second instance. I forgot that I repositioned the breadcrumbs. I’m still curious as to why the additions didn’t work

Barry

Hi Rich – bear with me and I’ll check this out.

Barry

Yeah there seems to have been a few changes in Genesis 1.9.x which would mean those instructions don’t quite fit perfectly. I’ll make a note and see if we can revise that tutorial sometime soon 🙂

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Rich,

I just updated to Genesis 1.9.2 in one of my testing enviro’s where I’ve got this code setup and didn’t see any issues like you mentioned. Can you share some of the code you are working with via http://snippi.com/

Thanks,
    Jonah

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Rich,

I just wanted to update you on this. I did go through and make a pass on the tutorial and updated all the line numbers in the code snippets to work with 1.9.2. Can you please confirm whether or not this helped you so we can close out this thread and the ticket?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Is your Genesis Integration tutorial re: Breadcrumbs still working?’ is closed to new replies.