Is Week View (With No Times) Possible?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is Week View (With No Times) Possible?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    georgedog
    Participant

I’d like to use week view as my default, however I’d just like the events on each day listed (as if in list view) as opposed to being placed next to a specific time (as with that view, they all sit on top of each other). Is it possible to remove the times from week view?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Dawg,

Thanks for getting in touch!

So if I understand correctly you want a week view where the events are ‘stacked’ on each other without following the time grid. Sorta like having a list view for 7 days next to each other?

I guess that could be possible with creating a template override for the week view. After going through our Themer’s Guide I would check out the files in this folder:

wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/week

My hunch is most of the work needs to be done in ‘loop-grid-hourly.php’

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is Week View (With No Times) Possible?’ is closed to new replies.