Is this subscription based or a one time fee?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is this subscription based or a one time fee?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josh

I’m curious if this is going to be 200 dollars a year or if this is just a one time fee of 200 dollars for the Community Manager Bundle? I work for a church and I’m not sure we can afford a $200 recurring subscription.

George
    Participant

Hey Josh,

Thanks for reaching out, and for your patience with some slower-than-normal response times this week.

Our licenses are indeed an annual subscription—while the plugin will work without an active license, if you want to keep receiving software updates and customer support then the license has to be renewed every year.

I would like to note, as well, that while it doesn’t cover Community Events, we do have a Nonprofit Discount that you can apply for which, if approved, would grant a free license for Events Calendar Pro → https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp/

I can’t guarantee you’ll be accepted, of course! But you mentioned being a church and so wanted to mention this—definitely worth a shot. If accepted, you won’t get Community Events for free, but would get a 30% discount for it, which is not insignificant 😀

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is this subscription based or a one time fee?’ is closed to new replies.