Is this calendar work on mobile and tablet devices.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is this calendar work on mobile and tablet devices.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Manisha Tiwari

Hi There,

I need to buy this plugin so i need to know whether this plugin will work properly on tablet and mobile device as our previous plugin has error in the mobile and tablet device.

Here the page in which we are facing problem:

Kalendorius

and It is compatible up to which version of wordpress.

Thanks & Regards,
    Manisha

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Manisha and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

I need to buy this plugin so i need to know whether this plugin will work properly on tablet and mobile device as our previous plugin has error in the mobile and tablet device.

Absolutely. As long as you are using a responsive WordPress theme, our plugins will display and adapt nicely to mobile and tablet device.

and It is compatible up to which version of wordpress.

Our plugins are compatible up to the very last version of WordPress (we upgrade our plugins about once to twice a month).

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is this calendar work on mobile and tablet devices.’ is closed to new replies.