Is this a wordpress-specific solution?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is this a wordpress-specific solution?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brad

Is Events Calendar Pro a Saas, or is it a plugin to a self-hosted WordPress instance? It looks as though it’s powered by WordPress, but I’m confused as to whether or not it’s something we add to an existing WP instance? Are you able to provide a demo version so we can test it, see how it works on the back-end, etc. before making a purchase?

Courtney

Hey Brad

The Events Calendar and the related plugins are all powered by self-hosted WordPress. The exceptions being that Event Aggregator processes on our servers and imports into client WordPress sites, and one more that might be a option for you.

Check out our latest event calendar tool that you can use on any content management system: Loxi.io.  You can get started with a free trial today and see if it will meet your needs.

At this time, we do not have a demo of the back end.  However, you can see for a demo of the front end of our products.  Check it out at WP Shindig Demo Site https://wpshindig.com/events/

Read more at: Do you have a demo, examples I can see, or trial licenses?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is this a wordpress-specific solution?’ is closed to new replies.