Is there no calendar subscription yet?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is there no calendar subscription yet?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    spinline
    Participant

After a year of membership, I’m up for renewal. I jumped at using Events Calendar Pro because I thought it offered calendar subscription via webcal protocol rather than downloading an ics file. In today’s times subscription is vital since events are constantly being changed and added.

During my yearly membership, there hasn’t been much movement on this topic even though there’s been plenty of requests made. The reason why I haven’t moved onto another calendar system is because they lack Event Calendar’s other features like simplicity, expandability, attention to detail, on-going development and great support.

However, for me to keep paying and recommending this plugin to others, subscribing to events is crucial. A question for the Tribe team—how far along are you from making calendar subscription a reality?

Casey D

Hello spinline, thanks for your support thus far! As you mention, we are actively developing several features, while maintaining simplicity and backwards compatibility.

Thank you for sharing your concern with us. I completely sympathize with your position and I wish I could offer you more information.

Unfortunately, there are just too many popular feature requests that we can not guarantee the release of any one of them. In the last year we have released several updates (including new views, a new search, and rewritten recurring events among others) and have many more exciting features and updates in the pipeline.

Thanks for letting us know your concern, and feel free to submit your feature requests! We take user submitted feedback seriously and we welcome your contribution!

Let me know if I can offer any other help or answer any other questions.

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

We typically close threads after there is no response after two weeks. Feel free to create a new tread at any time, and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there no calendar subscription yet?’ is closed to new replies.