Is there any option to cancle one ticket from an order

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is there any option to cancle one ticket from an order

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kedhar

Hi

I need some clarity on cancellation process. could you please help me out

Is there any option to cancel one ticket and refund the amount from an order (Order having 5 tickets).

Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Yes, each ticket is a separate product so you would just cancel the one ticket.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Kedhar

Thank you.

Actually, one person booked 5 tickets in a single order. Is there any option to cancel one ticket?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

In this case you would have to just do a misc. refund of the amount and cancel the attendee.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Kedhar

Thank you.

But still i am confusing what your saying. What is misc.

Please give me one straight answer please. It is possible or not to cancel one attendee from one order.

Please say YES and NO.

Thank you

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry I am confusing you.

YES, it is possible.

Further explanation: Since the order contains 5 attendees, you would need to go into Events > Attendees and delete the attendee wanting a refund. Lets say the 5 tickets costs $100 each so $500 for the order total. To refund the actual dollar amount, you would need to go Orders and edit this order. Instead of refunding the whole order, you would only refund $100. I would also make a note in the notes section of the order on why you refunded just a dollar amount and which attendee was deleted.

Hope that helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Kedhar

Thank you.

1) If i not satisfied , Is there any refund options ?

2) Is there any option to change the licence from one domain to another domain ?

Thanks

Kedhar

Hi

Please give me some discount.

Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

1. Yes, we offer a 30 day refund.
    2. Yes
    3. I do not have a discount code. We run a number of sales and promotions throughout the year and you can find the latest and greatest offers listed on our <span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Deals, Coupons & Discounts!</span> page.If nothing there fits exactly what you’re looking for, I’d suggest either subscribing to our email newsletter or following us on Twitter because we also make those announcements there.

Thanks,
    Brendan

kedhar

Hi

My client purchased tickets plus plugin on yesterday. But i am totally confusing the installation and how to use in wooCommerce .

Could you please help me some video tutorials .

Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Here are some user guides on setting Event tickets up with Woocommerce:

To achieve what you want you basically have to create an event and create a ticket for this event in the same edit page. You will find more info about how to create and manage your tickets in the following links:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/making-tickets/
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-tickets/

You will also find more information about WooCommerce-Specific Ticket Settings in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/woocommerce-specific-ticket-settings/

Here is a link to all of our Event Tickets Plus articles:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/plugin/event-tickets-plus/

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there any option to cancle one ticket from an order’ is closed to new replies.