Is there any hope for the event aggregator?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Is there any hope for the event aggregator?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    yannick
    Participant

Hi there,

i recognized i am not the only one, that experiences this issue of not getting any events out of fb!
    Please let us know, if there will be any fix possible in the future. If not, i would like to have a refund.

I really need that functionality, otherwise my project delays even more.

Thanks for your support,
    Yannick

Barry

Hi Yannick,

I’m afraid we can’t offer any guarantees on this one.

Facebook have opened up the process through which we can apply for permission to resume some level of service, but we’re still waiting for a decision to be made and it’s unclear exactly what capabilities we will or won’t have once we do hear back.

You are outside of the refund window and our hands are tied to some extent by what our payment processors will let us do on that front, but you are certainly welcome to apply for a refund and we’ll see what we can do:

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy

Alternatively, if you might be interested in any of our other products do let me know. We’d be more than happy to swap your license key for a different product 🙂

Julie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks, we’ve been following pretty closely ourselves 🙂

As they note, app review was re-opened and we certainly jumped on that as quickly as we could, however at this time we’re still waiting out on a response/confirmation (and expect they may have quite a backlog to work through).

yannick
    Participant

Can not see the message of that other guy.
    Does that mean, that progress was made in this regard?

Thanks alot,
    Yannick

Barry

Hi Yannick,

Julie was just sharing a link to a post on developers.facebook.com which highlights that the review process is now open.

As mentioned earlier, we’ve taken advantage of this and are waiting for feedback/a final outcome, but that’s in Facebook’s hands and we can’t predict when that will happen 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there any hope for the event aggregator?’ is closed to new replies.