Is there an upcoming events wigit?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is there an upcoming events wigit?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jonnathan

We currently use a different events cal plugin but we are looking to make a switch. One important criteria for our site is having an upcoming events wigit on our homepage so our visitors don’t have to hunt for what activities we have coming up. Does The Events Calendar have this feature? You can see an example of our current calendar wigit on our website(www.snakeriveralliance.org) just to the right of the image slider. Thank you in advance!

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi Jonathan,

The Events Calendar does include a widget that displays both a mini-calendar and some upcoming events. You can see an example here http://d.pr/i/jKaE. You can set how many events you want to display too. It is a feature of our Events Calendar PRO plugin, so you’ll need the premium version to get that functionality. If you wanted just the list of upcoming events without the mini-calendar, it would require a bit of customization of the plugin to do that.

Is that going to work for you?

— Julie

Jonnathan

Unfortunately, probably not =o/ I have a limited amount of space on our page and I don’t have the resources to modify the code to remove the mini-calendar which I would need to do. I am very impressed with the your product, though.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi anthony,

Sorry that’s not going to work for you Jonnathan. You could check around sites like microlancer.com if you wanted to consider getting some help with it, but that’s up to you.

If there’s anything else I can help with, please just ask! Thanks for your understanding and support.

— Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there an upcoming events wigit?’ is closed to new replies.