Is there a way to list eventbrite tickets and prices as list items somewhere?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Is there a way to list eventbrite tickets and prices as list items somewhere?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

Trying to list out the eventbrite ticket options on our list view page. Don’t see a function for it in your documentation. Any advice?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jessie,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m not sure I’m following your request fully. For clarification, are you wanting to list out the tickets for your events within the details on the main calendar view?

Thanks!

Jon
    Participant

We have several different tickets with different prices that are configured in EventBrite. I can see them when I import the event, where it says ” Associated Tickets” Is there a way to echo those out, say, in an unordered list, so that we can show our ticket prices and options on our events list view template?

Sorry if I wasn’t specific enough before. I hope that clarifies. I know you don’t provide theming support but I just need to know if it’s possible and if you know how, that would be amazing.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jessie,

Thanks for clarifying!

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like there is a straightforward way to pull this information into other parts of your theme. However, it can be accomplished with a bit of work. To start, I would recommend looking within the views > eventbrite > eventbrite-events-table.php file to see how the ticket information is built there for the display within the Eventbrite metabox within your WordPress dashboard for the event.

Additionally, if you would like, you could also take a look at the views > eventbrite > hooks > ticket-form.php to see how to get the embedded tickets iframe like you see at the bottom of the single event view and use it elsewhere on the site.

I apologize I wasn’t able to give you a direct response but hopefully this will help to get you pointed in the right direction for this customization.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there a way to list eventbrite tickets and prices as list items somewhere?’ is closed to new replies.