Is there a way to get a link to the next upcoming event on a repeating event?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is there a way to get a link to the next upcoming event on a repeating event?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Manuel.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Manuel
    Participant

Hello,

I use my events calendar to promote upcoming weekly comedy shows.

I purchased domains depending on the location (ie: brickellcomedy.com for people in brickell, sobecomedy.com, for south beach etc.)

Each link goes directly to the event page with an RSVP widget from eventbrite.

Rather than updating each url and forwarding to the next upcoming date when an event is over…

Will it be possible, to get one link to be updated to the new event in a series?

Thanks!

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Manuel,

Thanks for using The Events Calendar, I’m happy to help you out with this! 🙂

Sounds like you’re trying to make some pretty cool changes! 🙂 I want to make sure I’m understanding exactly what you’re trying to do, could you possibly send me some screenshots denoting the changes you want to make and a link to your site? This will help me give you better guidance in this matter if I understand the application of your request more directly (plus I’m a visual person).

Let me know if you have any follow up questions as well. 🙂

Cheers!

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there a way to get a link to the next upcoming event on a repeating event?’ is closed to new replies.