Is there a way to export the Order Sales Report as csv?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Is there a way to export the Order Sales Report as csv?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ameet
    Participant

Hey folks,
    Just wondering is exporting the Order Sales Report is on the roadmap. It is great that we can export the Attendees list with CSV and email and would be great to add that functionality right into the Order Sales Report. Our Organizers have been asking for it as well as our accounting and seems like a pretty straight forward implementation.
    thx,

Josh
    Participant

Hey Ameet,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Check out this plugin from the WordPress.org repo https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-simply-order-export/.

It looks like it should do exactly what you’re looking for with exporting the orders of tickets through WooCommerce.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Ameet
    Participant

Thx Josh for suggesting that plugin, it does have some of the features but I guess I am looking for something that would allow the organizer in community events to export their own order sales report, instead of us, the site admin, to run the report. By adding the Print, Email, and Export features you already have in the Attendees Report to the Order Sales report, it would solve the issue.
    I am specifically talking about these export features:

View post on imgur.com

Josh
    Participant

Hey Ameet,

This definitely sounds like a good idea to be included within our plugin. We would love for you to add the idea to our UserVoice page. Once added, I’ll add that particular idea to our agenda for our next team meeting to give it a little more exposure to our team and developers.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there a way to export the Order Sales Report as csv?’ is closed to new replies.