Is there a way to add reCaptcha to the Event Page "Post Comment" Form?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is there a way to add reCaptcha to the Event Page "Post Comment" Form?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joanne
    Participant

I’ve added reCaptcha to the event submission form, but now I’d like to add it to the event page comment form. Is that an option?

George
    Participant

Hey Joanne!

This is unfortunately not possible with our plugins at this time.

The feature describe is technically possible, but would unfortunately require some significant code-customizing to implement.

We cannot help with any such custom coding, so to implement the features you describe, you would have to write that custom code or hire a professional developer to do it for you. We have a list of great developers here → http://m.tri.be/18k1 (and have no affiliation with any of these folks—they’re simply some well-respected names in the community that we’ve compiled to share in situations like this one).

Sorry to bear some of this news! I hope it helps you move forward with your project.

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there a way to add reCaptcha to the Event Page "Post Comment" Form?’ is closed to new replies.