Is there a way to add a second line to the street address section of a Location?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is there a way to add a second line to the street address section of a Location?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vladtheinhaler
    Participant

I have a client who’d like the address of their Location to read as in this example:

Venuexample
    123 Main Street
    Second Floor, Through Red Door
    Anytown, Massachusetts 12345

Is there any way to add a second line to the “street address” section of a Location so that it’ll display this way? I understand that it’s possible to add info like “Second Floor, Through Red Door” in the description area of a Location, and I get that this kind of info may confuse the Google Maps API, so I get why it doesn’t exist by default. . . but any insights for using the existing UI to display this kind of thing (i.e. without weird hacks) would be very useful.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I do see how this would be useful, but unfortunately there isn’t a way to add a second line without doing a customization. If you would like to give this a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start!

You <i>could </i>try using a plugin like Advanced Custom Fields, but you would still need to customize the venue template to add the field in.

If this is a feature that you would like to see added in the future, please do let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum! This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better solution for you at the moment, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there a way to add a second line to the street address section of a Location?’ is closed to new replies.