Is the "Personal" Events Calendar Pro only for one website?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is the "Personal" Events Calendar Pro only for one website?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

Or can I use the pro plugin on multiple sites and I just will only get updates and support for one website?

Do I need to provide a URL that the website will work on, and I only get one? Or is the support only for one website and I can use it on many different sites?

Thanks!

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With a personal license, you can only use your license on one site at a time.  You will have a license key that is associated with only one site and once you have that key connected to a site, it will not work on an additional site.

You have the option to purchase additional licenses should you want to use our plugins on additional sites.

I hope this helps to answer your question!  Please let me know if you need any further clarification.

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is the "Personal" Events Calendar Pro only for one website?’ is closed to new replies.