Is it really $89 for each add-on?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is it really $89 for each add-on?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    smswmedia
    Participant

Filter Bar

Is there not a bundle package somewhere?

Nico

Hi Laura,

Thanks for reaching out, and yes each plugin costs $89 right now. Bundles is something we have been working on and hopefully will be available really soon on our site, I have no specific date for that and please bear in mind plans can change but if everything goes well they will be live soon.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Michel

Hi,
    I subscribe to your newsletter to have a coupon code to buy your PRO version and filter bar and didn’t received any emails from you.
    Yes, I check my junk folder.
    I even subscribe a second time with another email and nothing happened.
    Hope to have news from you soon, I am in front of my computer and was ready to add this new features as I have to be ready with this on monday.
    Thanks
    Michel

Nico

Hey Michel,

Thanks for reaching out! Probably this is not the best place to address this, but I’ll try to give you some quick feedback.

We don’t give away any coupons to our newsletter subscribers when they sign-up. We do send some occasional discounts via our mailing list, facebook and twitter accounts. Stay tuned to our social networks, we’ll be giving away some coupons shortly!

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it really $89 for each add-on?’ is closed to new replies.