Is it possible to use shortcode to embed "create new event" on a page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Is it possible to use shortcode to embed "create new event" on a page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    karenk
    Participant

Hello,

I would like the style of my website (Divi) to be the same along all pages.

I’m using Pro and community events. Users are allowed to add their own events..
    Is there a way to embed the “create a new event option” in a page?

Thanks in advance,
    Karen

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

There is unfortunately not a shortcode to embed this form on another page, but I would recommend adjusting the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and “Events template” settings under Events > Settings > Display. These affect how much events pages inherit their styling from the theme. If you still would like to make some tweaks to the page after making those adjustments, you may need to add some CSS to get the styling 100% integrated. We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions with the CSS, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

karenk
    Participant

Thank you for your answer, but nothing really changes. The page does not get the look of my divi theme.
    If you have any tips on how to style the page more than it would be appreciated.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

I’m sorry that didn’t help. If you didn’t try clearing out your browser cache and any site caching that you might be doing on your server or via a plugin (after you changed the settings), then I would recommend giving that a try as well to make sure that you’re seeing the changes reflected on the front end. Your best bet for getting theme styling is to set Default stylesheet used for events templates to “Skeleton Styles” or “Full Styles” and Events template to “Default Page Template”.

Otherwise, can you let me know specifically what you would like to change and send me a link to your community submission page? Our support for customizations/integrations like this is limited as I mentioned before, but I will be happy to take a look and see what I can recommend!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to use shortcode to embed "create new event" on a page’ is closed to new replies.