Is it possible to sync from site to Google Cal?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is it possible to sync from site to Google Cal?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jonas

Hi there,

I am looking for a solution where I can synchronise a calendar on my website with a Google Calendar. It has to be synced from the calendar on my website to Google and not the other way around. I’m wondering if this can be achieved with your plugin?

To give you a bit of context: my website imports a CSV file every morning from an external server. In the CSV file are different products (book titles). I’d like to create a second import, which only extracts the dates and titles from the CSV file in order to automatically create events so that it’s possible to see in the calendar when the different book releases are. I’m pretty sure I can set this up with your plugin and WP All Import, but I’m just not sure if I can then sync the calendar on my website with Google Cal – which is pretty important as we’re actually not planning to use the calendar on the website at all, only as a way of connecting our shop with Google Calendar.

Hope that all makes sense! If not, let me know.

Thanks,

Jonas

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jonas,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! A great question you posted there, it absolutely makes sense.

Unfortunately our plugin can only import events from external sources, it cannot export / push events to different calendars.

I’m sorry to disappoint.

Do you have any other questions I can help with?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to sync from site to Google Cal?’ is closed to new replies.