Is it possible to set up tickets as a product in our main woocommerce shop?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Is it possible to set up tickets as a product in our main woocommerce shop?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

It looks like I can only make tickets on various post types. Ideally, I’d like to have tickets as their own product in the shop, so our customers can see the tickets along with whatever other merch we have, and could get a couple tickets and shirts in the same spot.

Geoff

Hello Jon and welcome to the forums and thanks for your support. 🙂

Good question. Tickets are hidden from the WooCommerce product catalog by default, though you can change that by editing the ticket. Head to Products, go to the ticket editing screen, then change the Catalog Visibility option in the Publish settings (screenshot) from Hidden to Catalog. Save your changes and that will add the ticket to the catalog along with other WooCommerce products.

Will this work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Jon
    Participant

Thanks for the help Geoff, that works!

Geoff

Right on! Thanks for following up and letting me know–please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to set up tickets as a product in our main woocommerce shop?’ is closed to new replies.