Is it possible to remove certain event links from the calendar view?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is it possible to remove certain event links from the calendar view?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    inikosoft
    Participant

I’m creating a school calendar and many of the events need the click for more details, but we also have a lot of events that do not need a click option as the details are in the title itself. Is there a way to make events not clickable? Not all events, just ones that we do not want the user clicking only to realize there is no additional information. It would clean up the calendar a lot so I hope it’s possible.

George
    Participant

Hey AnnMarie,

Thanks for reaching out.

Doing what you describe would unfortunately only be possible with some custom CSS. I say “unfortunately” because we are not able to help with writing custom CSS here in the forums.

With that being said, I’m happy to at least try and get you started in the right direction when it comes to hiding the “click for more details” links you describe.

To help me help you, can you please clarify where these “click for more details” are? Please share a link to the place on your site where they are visible, and possibly even a screenshot that points out exactly what links you’re referring to. (You can do so by uploading the screenshots to this thread. If you have issues with that, you can upload to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.)

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to remove certain event links from the calendar view?’ is closed to new replies.