Is it possible to push event data to the Calendar with custom fields?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is it possible to push event data to the Calendar with custom fields?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian Francoeur

Hi,

I have a client (website URL included above) that needs a custom event widget developed. He has the free version of the Events Calendar. Is there an API I can use to push that data to the Calendar?

Also, if I understand correctly, custom event fields are only available in the Pro version. Is that correct?

Thanks,
    Brian

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help with your questions.

I’m not exactly sure what you mean by “push that data to the Calendar” in the context of a widget, but there’s a lot of functions, hooks and filters within our plugins that can be used to create custom functionality. You can find more information on our documentation page: https://theeventscalendar.com/?s=tribe_&submit=Search&post_type%5B%5D=wp-parser-function&post_type%5B%5D=wp-parser-hook

You are correct, custom fields in a Pro feature. Pro also comes with a collection of Events widgets. If none of the widgets do what you need, you may be able to use the code as an example of using the Events Calendar data in a widget.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to push event data to the Calendar with custom fields?’ is closed to new replies.