Is it possible to force mobile calendar view anytime in pro version?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is it possible to force mobile calendar view anytime in pro version?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gottdns
    Participant

Hi everybody,
    I am searching for a way to force the calendar, especially the months view, to display in mobile view. I need these dots instead of the event titles.
    Thank you in advance.
    gottdns

Barry

Hi!

Try out the first snippet provided here which lets you change the responsive breakpoint. Instead of 600, though, set it to something suitably high:

return 2400;

So your final solution (which you might add to your theme’s functions.php file) would look like this:

function customize_tribe_events_breakpoint() {
        return 2400;
    }

add_filter( 'tribe_events_mobile_breakpoint', 'customize_tribe_events_breakpoint' );

Does that help?

gottdns
    Participant

Worked like a charm 🙂 Thank you Barry.

Barry

Awesome!

In that case I’ll go ahead and close out this topic, but if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new support topics as needed and one of the team will be only too happy to help 🙂

Last but not least, if you have a moment to spare we’d love to hear more about your experiences with The Events Calendar over on our plugin review page – thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to force mobile calendar view anytime in pro version?’ is closed to new replies.