Is it possible to export data to another data to another instance of wordpress

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is it possible to export data to another data to another instance of wordpress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Danny G Smith

It could be stand alone or wordpress network (mu).

Rob

Hey there Danny. Thanks for the note, and my apologies for taking until now to get back to you. As the message that appeared here in my absence indicated, I’ve been out of town on vacation until today.

At this point, you have a couple of options: the most basic would be just using WordPress’ built in export/import functionality (under “Tools”) to accomplish what you’re going for.

If that wouldn’t work, we also have a CSV-based importer that we’ve been beta testing with certain users, and which I’d be happy to share with you if you’re interested. You’d need to find a way to export the Event data from site A in the .csv format…but if you could do that, you could use our plugin to import that data into site B.

That help? Let me know if not, and I’ll adjust my response accordingly. Thanks again for your interest.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to export data to another data to another instance of wordpress’ is closed to new replies.