Is hide_if_empty supported in tribe_events_list?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is hide_if_empty supported in tribe_events_list?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Yuval Yeret
    Participant

seems not. any other way to hide it in case no event is available instead of the

“There are no upcoming events at this time.”

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Yuval!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! 🙂

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by hide_if_empty being available in tribe_events_list. Could you please let me know a bit more about what you are trying to accomplish and how?

You can share with us screenshots or even links so we can have a look at it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Yuval Yeret
    Participant

Sure Victor.

I want to see an empty area instead of “There are no upcoming events at this time.” in case there are no upcoming events that match the category filter I supplied.

This is the way this paramter works for the featured venue I believe but whatever way you provide this functionality I don’t really care.

Saying “no upcoming events” detracts from the effectiveness of my sales page.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Yuval!

Thanks for clearing that out!

The message “There are no upcoming events at this time.” is something you can customize (or even remove if you’d like) by doing a template override for the list-widget.php template file located at /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/widgets/.

We have a great article that explains how to make a template override here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Yuval Yeret
    Participant

perfect, that works, thanks

*Yuval Yeret*
    Enterprise Lean/Agile Consultant, AgileSparks
    857-218-9585 | [email protected] |
    https://www.agilesparks.com | Skype:
    yuval_yeret | 745 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02111

My blog: A Kanban for Marketing Board Example

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Yuval!

I’m glad it worked out for you! Thanks for following up to let us know.

I’ll close this now but don’t hesitate to open a new thread if any other questions and we’d be happy to help! 🙂

Cheers!
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Is hide_if_empty supported in tribe_events_list?’ is closed to new replies.