Iphone Add to Cart button not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Iphone Add to Cart button not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bianca
    Participant

Hi there team

Ok, I have had two developers look at this already and no one can figure this out.
    On the iphone (android works fine as well as computers) when you click the add to cart button on the page, it is just jumps around and does nothing. It doesn’t add a product to the shopping cart. I have video of this and it isn’t just happening on my phone I have tested all iphone 5’s and iphone 6’s. If someone can please help me out I would really really appreciate it.

The product page is this: http://soulsistercircle.com.au/event/soulful-networking-evening/
    the button is at the very bottom of the page.

thanks in advance

Jami
    Blocked

Hello Bianca!

That sure is a quirky little glitch.

I’d like to try to run through some preliminary checks to see if we can narrow down the root cause. First I’d like to try switching to a default WordPress theme like Twenty Thirteen and then disabling all plugins except Tribe Events plugins. Once you’ve done that, check if the “Add to Cart” button is working.

I suspect it may be the way that the theme is handling the mobile view but I want to make sure we cover all our bases first.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to be taking over this thread from Jami so let me know if you need more help. Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Iphone Add to Cart button not working’ is closed to new replies.