Inviting FB event creators to import events to my website

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Inviting FB event creators to import events to my website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy
    Participant

Hello,
    In your update on the FB Aggregator situation, you say “There needs to be a relationship between the account used to import the events and the events themselves (ie, the events must have been created using the same account).”
    So I can’t import events from the American Swedish Institute Facebook page (for example) because I didn’t create those events. But could the person who created those events for the ASI FB page import them to my website, if she registered on my site? How would she link her FB account and her account on my site? Could I invite admins from 10 different FB pages to import their events to my site, or is each site only associated with one FB account?
    Thanks,
    Jeremy

Courtney

Hi Jeremy

Oh I wish that would work out. Unfortunately, the events created on Facebook must be with the same account holder as is authenticated in your site at Events ยป Import for this to work.

This means only one person who has the EA service authenticated with Facebook on your site can be the one to create any events that import.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Inviting FB event creators to import events to my website’ is closed to new replies.