Invite friends after publishing a community event (Buddypress site)

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Invite friends after publishing a community event (Buddypress site)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Dear Sir / Madam,

Is there a plugin available or a customisation solution to invite friends once a subscriber’s event is published.

Example the subscriber adds an event, after the event is published, the subscriber can invite his or her friends from the event page. Like you could in FB.

Titus

George
    Participant

Thanks for reaching out Titus!

This is a cool feature idea—unfortunately there is no out-of-the-box way to do this with our plugins, nor any existing plugin or custom code snippet I’m aware of that would enable this feature as you describe it.

The features you describe are technically possible, though, so to implement them, you could write custom code yourself or hire a professional developer to do it for you. We have a list of great developers here → http://m.tri.be/18k1 (and have no affiliation with any of these folks—they’re simply some well-respected names in the community that we’ve compiled to share in situations like this one).

Sorry to disappoint! Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

— George

titusraj
    Participant

Many Thanks for the recommendations, we will look into customization as this function would be very important for the idea to work on buddy press.
    Titus

titusraj
    Participant

If anyone else is working to get this function onto their events / buddypress site, please let me know. We might be able to save cost on the customisation.

Thanks
    Titus

George
    Participant

Sure thing Titus, thanks for your follow-up here. I will be closing up this thread for now—is there any contact information you would like to leave here publicly like an email address or website any interested folks could check out if they’re interesting in collaborating with you?

— George

titusraj
    Participant

Certainly, please use this email address [email protected]

Thank you for your help.

George
    Participant

Cool, thanks for posting that @titusraj.

Best of luck with your project! 😀

— George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Invite friends after publishing a community event (Buddypress site)’ is closed to new replies.