Invisible buttons

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Invisible buttons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mhairi
    Participant

Hi, way back on 26th September 2015 I contacted you about the buttons not appearing for tickets purchased on our site via the ticketing addon to woocommerce. You can me some CSS which seemed to fix it but we have the same problem again and I can’t seem to get around it. Everything is upto date and it doesn’t seem to be the theme. I’ve created a child now.
    Can you help again?

Neal

Hi Mhairi,

Welcome back! Sorry you’re having trouble getting those buttons to show.

I’m not sure which events are supposed to be ticketed on your site. Can you give me a link to an event that should show the buttons? I tried accessing this link: http://penicuikarts.org/event/beeslack-senior-students-take-over-the-assylum/, but I’m not sure if it’s supposed to have tickets or not.

Also, just to make sure we have our bases covered, does your admin page for the event have a ticket like so?

Thanks Mhairi!
    Neal

Neal

Hi Mhairi,

I’m following up to see if you still need help with anything. Please let us know if you do 🙂

Best,
    Neal

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Invisible buttons’ is closed to new replies.