Inventory Troubles with Two Processors

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Inventory Troubles with Two Processors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eightgr
    Participant

Hi!
    I’ve Stripe and Paypal as processors on my site. When someone buy a ticket with Stripe I’ve no problems. When someone uses Paypal, the inventory never decreases. Any Idea why ?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the troubles with this. I can help troubleshoot it.

What is the order status for the Paypal Orders are they completed? What about the Stripe Orders?

Are the tickets showing up in the attendees list for the event with the Stripe orders and not with the Paypal orders?

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

eightgr
    Participant

Hi!
    Everything is completed and they’re in the attendees list, but each time a paypal order is made the inventory is not decreasing.

Patrice

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok thank you for the information.

I will look into it more on my site and see if I can reproduce.

I do know where are hoping to release 3.9 next week. That may fix the issue.

I am going to try and test this out and see what I can come up with on that version and see if that resolves it.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I tried to reproduce the error on my site and making a PayPal purchase and it reduced the stock.

So there maybe a conflict on your site causing the issue.

Are you able to try our Testing for Conflicts Guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

You may want to wait until we release 3.9. Test your site then and if it is still not working then try the testing for conflicts guide.

Then we can go from there to resolve this.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Inventory Troubles with Two Processors’ is closed to new replies.