Inventory Not Working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Inventory Not Working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m running WooCommerce 2.1.3 and WooTickets 3.4.1 with Event Calendar Pro 3.4 and I’m having a major issue. Orders are being registered but the stock is not going down.

It’s especially strange because I ran the same plugins through this site last year and it worked great.

For products, the orders (all through PayPal) are registered but the stock does not decrease , although manage stock is selected and an amount specified.

For tickets, the additional weirdness is that on the event page where the stock was specified. Orders simply add to the total inventory. For instance, there’s one event with 350 tickets available. 4 were sold through the website (via PayPal) and showed up as completed orders. Now the event shows 4 of 354 tickets sold. It does this with all other tickets. Each order adds to the inventory instead of subtracting.

Please advise.

Chris
    Participant

Update: I’ve found that I can manually adjust the inventory by going to each individual order, selecting the item and then selecting “Reduce Line Stock”. However, last year, WooTickets was doing this automatically, which is how I need it to work.

Chris
    Participant

Ah, I just discovered the problem. It was PayPal-related.
    In the PayPal setup of WooCommerce, I entered a secondary email on my PayPal account. This generated the following order error:

Validation error: PayPal IPN response from a different email address ([email protected]). Order status changed from pending to on-hold.

Because the orders had been changed to on-hold they didn’t affect the inventory properly.
    When I changed the PayPal settings to the primary email address associated with my PayPal account, the issue was resolved.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Inventory Not Working’ is closed to new replies.