Inventory issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Inventory issue

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Robert.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I’m using events ticket plus with woocommerce tickets and I noticed that after canceling an order, and even deleting it from the attendees list that the inventory did not go back up. It should have went up by 1. It also stills says I have 12 orders that were placed, even though I canceled one. Is there a way so that when an order is canceled the inventory will go up so I don’t have to do that manually?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Robert!

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m happy to help! 🙂

That is a default behaviour from WooCommerce and Event tickets pulls that information from there.

It may not make much sense not increasing the stock when an order has been cancelled when selling tickets. But if you are selling products that you ship to customers, the reason to cancel an order could be it never arrived or it was broken, so that would diminish the stock.

There is no default way to automatically increase the stock when cancelling and order that I’m aware of. There is a plugin that claims to do just that, but it seems outdated so you can give it a try and see if it works > https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-auto-restore-stock/

I hope that helps. Let me know if any other questions.

Best!

Victor

Robert
    Participant

Besides “canceling” an order would deleting it or some other method result in the inventory going back up?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Robert!

Sure, by deleting the ticket from the event then the stock goes back up. But not deleting the order from WooCommerce. Still, you’ll have to do that manually.

There is a great article on Managing your orders and attendees here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/

Let me know how that goes.

Cheers!

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Inventory issue’ is closed to new replies.