Inventory – Hide 'Out of Stock' Items

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Inventory – Hide 'Out of Stock' Items

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Thanks for the WooTickets release; it’s going to be great but I have several questions, and will list them in separate discussion threads.

When managing inventory, is it possible to hide out of stock tickets the same way it’s done with products? Currently, 0 inventory simply results in an ‘Out of Stock’ indication in the ticket window rather than removing it from the list of ticket types.

Tony
    Participant

And along the same lines, is it possible to have a parameter that takes into consideration the total ticket sales/combinations for a particular event. For example, we’re at a venue that holds 100 people but we have adult tickets and youth tickets at different prices. We want inventory to remain fluid, e.g., maybe 60 adults/40 youth or 33 adults/67 youth, and adjust automatically up to a total of 100 tickets without having to -1 from adult inventory when a youth ticket is sold. I realize this is more complicated request but would be a great feature for a future release.

Barry

Regarding the first request – great idea and I will add this to the list of possible changes/new features.

Regarding the second request – again, great idea. That absolutely makes sense. Once again I will make a note.

Unfortunately I can’t say that, yes, these will definitely be implemented (or if they will how quickly it might happen) as the second idea in particular may be more involved, however they are definitely solid in concept.

Thanks for getting in touch and trying out WooTickets 🙂

Tony
    Participant

Much appreciated for considering these.

Barry

No problem at all, it’s the first public release and it’s great to have so much fantastic feedback and feature requests to take forward.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Inventory – Hide 'Out of Stock' Items’ is closed to new replies.