Invalid calendar view

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Invalid calendar view

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Claffy
    Participant

A couple of comments on the overall calendar view.

1. If I have navigated to a certain date and switch views, wouldn’t it make more sense for you to grab the date of the 1st event that is visible and set that as the beginning date of the new view rather than coming back to today? Bad user experience

2. This is just a bug. If I select Calendar view (my default is Photo) and navigate all the way to the end of my calendar and then use my browse back arrow, the view reverts to Photo but the selection drop-down still shows Month, I understand the browser back arrow not knowing about the internal navigation since the page did not really change except that it does change back to Photo so even changing to Photo view is a little odd but having the combo box not match is ugly. Screen cap attached.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Invalid calendar view’ is closed to new replies.