Interactions between users that upload events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Interactions between users that upload events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    eliasgarcia
    Participant

Hello, I would like to know if USER PRO Plugin or USER PROFILE MAde Easy Plugins will give Community Events more intereaction between users? Are this plugins compatible? do you recomend me one or this or another?
    The idea is that users has a “good looking” profile and can sen’t message to each others… Thanks for your recomendation!

Casey D

Hello eliasgarcia,

Thanks for contacting us!

I’m afraid that recommendation is beyond the scope of the forums. I’m not sure I can endorse either.

As far as compatibility is concerned, I haven’t tested them but I don’t see any reason why either would conflict with Community Events. The functionality of Community Events is to create a form for users and/or the public to submit events for posting, so that shouldn’t get in the way of any profile pages.

But perhaps I’m missing something, could give a bit more detail if my answer is insufficient?

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

eliasgarcia
    Participant

Hello Casey! thanks for your quick answer.
    I have understood that users can log-in with a username and a password, is this correct? If they can log-in, I would like that users can send message to other users…(because I would like to display the username in the “event page”) I hope I could be clear, thanks your help!

eliasgarcia
    Participant

I will upload some events, so “admin” will be displayed in the event page. And users also could upload events, so “username” will be displayed. So, I would like that users that have log-in could send message to other users…that’s all…I wonder if with community events users can do that? or I need and extra plugin or some customization, Thanks!

Casey D

Depending on your WordPress setup, users can create accounts and login. To message each other, I think you want a plugin like BuddyPress.

Our Community Events plugin won’t be able to help you with that. The Community Events plugin is only for submitting events, not messages between users.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

eliasgarcia
    Participant

Ok, thank you so much for your help! I apreciate.

Casey D

Hello eliasgarcia,

Hope that works for you!

We’d love it if you would leave us a review and let people know how much you like the plugin! http://m.tri.be/jt

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Interactions between users that upload events’ is closed to new replies.