Intelligent/proactive import of Facebook Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Intelligent/proactive import of Facebook Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike Thies
    Participant

Hi – we’ve worked before with a plugin / service from time.ly and it was able to search facebook for vehicle related events and bring them into our calendar for review and publishing. Does Event Aggregator do this or do we have to manually search for them and add them individually?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out, this is a great question!

I think you’ll want to check out our user primer on Event Aggregator here.

Long story short, that’s not how EA works. For our plugin, events are pulled in from feeds, so you set it up with the url to the Facebook Page, and all the events that the page creates can be automatically or manually pulled in. 🙂

Please let me know if there are any follow up questions I can answer for you!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Intelligent/proactive import of Facebook Events’ is closed to new replies.