Integration with Google Calender

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Integration with Google Calender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kathy Tilbury

Hi,

The Events Calendar Pro and The Events Calendar Pro, came as Plugins included in the Ancora RunCrew theme we purchased as per the online docs for the theme.

I am now supporting the website following the original web designers not completing the site therefore did not do the initial theme install
    I have two questions
    1) I am assuming that the licence key came with the Theme – yet I keep getting a message stating that “There is new version of The Events Calendar PRO available but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.” so I cannot update the plug on. There is a licence key in the licence key field
    2) How can I link The Events Calendar with Google Calendar – I have all the Google API set up and working with another plug in calendar.

Sorry if this sounds draft Thanks in advance for assistance!

Regards
    Kathy

Hi Kathy,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Would you mind linking me to the documentation that you are referring to?  I don’t see any licenses attached to your account.  Normally you would go to Events Settings < Licenses and enter your Events Calendar PRO license key there.

In the meantime, you can download The Events Calendar for free and begin using that immediately without any additional license key.

Are you looking to export your calendar to Google Calendar, or import from your Google Calendar?  Let me know and I’d be happy to assist you once your license key is all set up.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Integration with Google Calender’ is closed to new replies.