Integration issues

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Integration issues

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by americancenterinmoscow.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have recently installed Events Calendar Pro and Eventbrite tickets. Successfully authorised it and my Eventbrite account has successfully been connected. However, when I try to import any public event that was created in Eventbrite, I get the following message:

“Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Integrations/WPML/Linked_Posts.php on line 50”

When searching other threads, it appears the “linked_posts” portion of this indicates that this is due to recurring events, however each event that I am trying to import is a stand-alone event and not a recurring one. (I experimented with both to see if I’d get a different message, but it remains the same.)

When I go to “Select Existing Event,” it can find the event from the drop-down menu or word search, but I get this message regardless. (Same scenario if I enter the Event id instead of using the select option.)

Also, when I create an event in WP, it does not export to Eventbrite.

Any suggestions?

Geoff B.

Good evening Kore and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the integration issues you are experiencing. We apologize for the inconvenience. I would love to help you with this topic.

From your error messages, it looks like you are using WPML.

Unfortunately, and although WPML is an awesome plugin, our integration with that plugin is still limited. You can read about it here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wpml-support/

As you can see, we do not currently offer support for Eventbrite Tickets while using WPML at this point.

That being said, we are currently working with the WPML team to increase our compatibility.
    The next step being to provide support for Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point.

But I can tell you that we work on our new features based on popularity.

Since this could be a very cool feature to have, you can suggest it in our User Voice forum.
    That way other customers can vote for it!

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Integration issues’ is closed to new replies.