Integrating Ticket Sales into POS

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Integrating Ticket Sales into POS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pedro Funes

Hello,

I’m currently building a website using woocommerce and I’d like to sell tickets. How does this integrate into Point of Sales systems? Specifically, would our system recognize the barcodes on the tickets we sell?

My worry is that the tickets would be for general admission, for use all day, any day of the week, and we wouldn’t like a person to be able to use the ticket multiple times a week.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

There event tickets are actually a woocommerce product so it uses the same functionality as woocommerce.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Pedro Funes

I spoke with a representative at WooCommerce and they told me a that Events Tickets Plus is a third party plugin that they recommend for their platform.

They said any question should be directed here.

So back to my initial question:
    Does this plugin generate barcodes for the tickets sold and if so how do these barcodes integrate into point of sales systems?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

No barcodes are generated. However there are QR codes so you can check to see if your PoS works with QR codes.

Thanks,

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Integrating Ticket Sales into POS’ is closed to new replies.