Integrating Product Bundles with Events Calendar etc etc

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Integrating Product Bundles with Events Calendar etc etc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt Porter

Hi there

Having now got the go ahead and having paid for Events Tickets Plus and WooCommerce Product Bundles can you please point me in the direction of a walk-thru that shows how I actually make this work?

It’s very frustrating

Best Regards

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

If you’re using Event Tickets Plus with WooCommerce as your e-commerce platform of choice, you can add on the WooCommerce Product Bundles extension to create bundles with your existing event tickets. However, bundles created through WooCommerce won’t display on your events with your standalone tickets–you’ll need to sell your tickets through your WooCommerce products page to properly take advantage of this functionality. You can learn more about how to do this on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/selling-tickets-from-the-woocommerce-products-page/

Tickets sold as part of WooCommerce bundles are the same as standalone tickets purchased individually, and users will need to use the correct single ticket for checking in to each event.

I hope that helps, let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Integrating Product Bundles with Events Calendar etc etc’ is closed to new replies.