integrating events calendar into featured content slider and newsletters?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO integrating events calendar into featured content slider and newsletters?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    adam
    Participant

i have the ability to make posts and pages part of my featured content slider and newsletter components. is there a way to add the events to these 2 features? They can be found in the screen options area of the posts and pages, but they are not in the events… is there anything that can be done to rectify this?

Rob

Hey Adam. Not off the bat, unfortunately – I can check with our developer. To confirm: you just want to find out how you can get the featured content/slider sections to appear in the “Screen Options” on the events page, correct? Would be helpful to know whether this is a third party plugin or your theme, but I can get a dev to look from there.

adam
    Participant

both are 3rd party. in posts and pages I have the option to see both the featured content slider and add posts or pages to the FCS. the same with my newsletter plugin. It would be great to be able to have events in the slider and be able to send out newsletters for events…

Rob

Sure. Can you give me the plugin names, so we can try to test against those for a future release?

adam
    Participant
    Rob

Thanks Adam. I’ll test on WP Featured Content Slider right off the bat; no guarantees we’ll be able to smoothly integrate, but I’ve downloaded this and have installed it on my test site to use.

As for the other – since it’s a paid plugin that may be a bit more difficult, unless you were willing to either work it through on your end or provide us a copy of the plugin (with the understanding that it’d never be used anywhere other than a local/non-live test environment).

Robert

I as well would love to know about the newsletter plugin and ECP.

adam
    Participant

I have a dev license of the newsletter plugin that I can work with you on. shoot me an email and we can work out the details

Rob

Thanks Adam. You’re the same Adam we’ve been working with on the importer, right? Just want to make sure since there are at least a couple “Adam”s on the forum here 🙂 Thanks in advance.

adam
    Participant

no, different adam…..

Rob

Alright! Thanks for confirming. What’s your email address, in that case? I’ll drop you a note accordingly.

adam
    Participant

adam at brycecreative dot com

Rob

Thanks. Sent you an email.

Robert

So any word on that newsletter plugin? I am extremely interested.

Rob

Not yet – no guarantees, but we’re testing against it for 2.1, and hopefully we’ll get some smooth integration in place for that release.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘integrating events calendar into featured content slider and newsletters?’ is closed to new replies.