integrating an RSS or ics feed of events into calendar?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions integrating an RSS or ics feed of events into calendar?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joe Murray

I would like to integrate a feed from some other software into a WordPress currently using The Event Calendar. Skimming your documentation I was unable to see support for this in either the free or paid versions. Is this possible with your plugin, and if so, could you point me to the documentation page? Otherwise, any advice on other plugins (http://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar ?) or workarounds for this would be appreciated.
    TIA!

Leah

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting. At this time we do not have a way to import events by RSS or .ics. The three built in ways to import events are from Facebook (with our Facebook Events plugin), from Eventbrite (with our Eventbrite Tickets plugin) or from a .CSV file (with our free core plugin, The Events Calendar). Might one of those options work for you?

I’m not aware of any workarounds or third-party plugins, but it is possible that a plugin which brings RSS or iCal feeds in as Custom Post Types could be used. That kind of customization would be beyond us to assist with, however. Good luck! And let me know if there’s any other questions I can answer for you.

Best,

Leah

Leah

Please note this thread will no longer be monitored: if we can help with any other questions, please create a new thread!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘integrating an RSS or ics feed of events into calendar?’ is closed to new replies.