Integrate with member management system?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Integrate with member management system?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeanne

I realize you are a stand-alone system, but I am wondering if there is any way to link our existing membership management system (Wild Apricot) with your superior calendar display, via API or something that could be set up to work automatically.

We need an integrated system for tracking members, donors, participants in classes, and emails.

George
    Participant

Thanks for reaching out Jeanne, and for the kind words about our calendar systems!

There is no built-in (or “out-of-the-box”) support for the “Wild Apricot” system you mention, so building integration between these systems would unfortunately require extensive custom coding. 🙁

To implement the custom coding, you would have to write that custom code or hire a professional developer to do it for you. We have a list of great developers here → http://m.tri.be/18k1 (and have no affiliation with any of these folks—they’re simply some well-respected names in the community that we’ve compiled to share in situations like this one).

Sorry to disappoint! Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Integrate with member management system?’ is closed to new replies.