İntegrate with FLATSOME Theme

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions İntegrate with FLATSOME Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Enes

Hi guys,

I need to ask you that before purchasing the events calendar pro and the theme called FLATSOME, is the events calendar plug-in compatible with the FLATSOME Theme?

I just asked to theme support and they said there is no officially compatibility testing with Event Calendar plug-in, and they also said that any plug-in that uses wordpress coding standards should work with their theme.

If you could help me about this subject, i would be grateful.

Thanks.

Enes

And the second question is if i purchase Events Calendar Pro, is there any customization service to theme called flatsome by you?

Thanks.

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hey Enes,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you are doing well.

I can confirm that The Events Calendar and all our plugins follow the WordPress coding standards and best practices. We have no official compatibility testing with that theme, though.

With regards to your customization question, unfortunately, it is outside of our stated scope of support. For what is covered in the support forums, please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions in the meantime please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Juan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘İntegrate with FLATSOME Theme’ is closed to new replies.