Integrate Event Calendar Pro to Facebook

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Integrate Event Calendar Pro to Facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jean-Philippe Charbonneau

Hi!

I would like to buy Event Calendar Pro to Facebook but I would like to make sure that there is a way to integrate (connect) my calendar to Facebook?

Thanks in advance,

JP

Cliff

Hi Jean-Philippe. Thanks for your question. The Facebook Events Add-On imports Facebook events as WordPress Events. It does NOT publish WordPress Events to Facebook.

(By “WordPress Events”, I mean the event posts created by The Events Calendar.)

If you want to share your website’s events to Facebook, just post a link and Facebook should take care of the rest (displaying an image, event description, etc, depending on what information you added to your event).

I hope this information helps in your decision to use/purchase The Events Calendar and its valuable add-ons. Let me know if you have follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Integrate Event Calendar Pro to Facebook’ is closed to new replies.