Integrate ACF Custom Fields into Community Events form (add or edit events)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Integrate ACF Custom Fields into Community Events form (add or edit events)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nightmix
    Participant

Hi,
    First of all sorry for my bad English.
    I have downloaded the plugin: ACF form, with who I have created custom fields (other costs, more photos etc…) because the gaming integrated custom fields of your plugin seems very limited (although it is really important for events). These custom fields work well in the backend of Events Calendar Pro but I also bought Community Events and would like to integrate those custom fields also in the frontend (…events/community/add). The problem is that once I add the custom fields in the frontend and I click the button “send event”, the form updates only the fields that are preset by your plugin, ignoring those of ACF form.

How do I fix this?

Casey
    Participant

nightmix,
    Thanks for getting in touch! While I wish I could say that the plugin seamlessly integrates with every other third party plugin out there, the reality is that there are so many that it would be nearly impossible for us to account for all of them.

If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Finally, if having Additional Fields is crucial to your site, then I would recommend using the built-in functionality provided by the PRO plugin (Events->Settings->Additional Fields), as this is supported by the Community Add-on and will work without any customization needed.

I hope that helps to point you in the right direction, but please let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Integrate ACF Custom Fields into Community Events form (add or edit events)’ is closed to new replies.