installment of the event calendar on my site is it possible?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions installment of the event calendar on my site is it possible?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Angel Gonzalez

Can you please verify if your event calendar can be installed on my site. I am starting an auction based market place website but I wish to add an event calendar as well as an appointment scheduler. If you happen to have any other plugin that I can add to make my site more attractive to all users please let me know.

Thank You

Bye,

Courtney

Hi Angel

I took a quick look at your site. It does not look like you are using WordPress for your site. The Events Calendar only works on WordPress powered websites.

However we did recently launch a stand alone calendar that will work on any platform. Check out Loxi.com by setting up a free demo.

Note: neither of these are truly appointment scheduling tools. They may still meet your needs though.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘installment of the event calendar on my site is it possible?’ is closed to new replies.