Installed WooCommerce Tickets and activated it but it doesn't appear

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Installed WooCommerce Tickets and activated it but it doesn't appear

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Karen
    Participant

Hi. I’m setting up a new website. Have installed WooCommerce. Then installed the Events Calendar and now I’ve installed WooCommerce Tickets. All 3 are activated. I’m following the instructions on https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-woocommerce-tickets/ which says to go to input the licence key. But, when I go to Events, Settings, I only see the General, Display and Help tabs. The Default Content, Additional Fields and Licences tabs aren’t there.
    FYI, I’m running a Network of sites within WordPress and this is being installed on one of the sub-sites. I’ve been able to configure WooCommerce and create and event.
    Thanks for your help.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for purchasing WooCommerce Tickets sorry for the issues you are having. I can help out.

So first, Default Content and Additional Fields are Pro features so they will not show without it.

As a multisite the License Tab only shows on the Main Site if activated there or if Network Activated it will show in the Network Settings.

It does not show on subsites.

You can use the plugin without adding the license key if you like, that is mainly for auto updates.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Karen
    Participant

Thanks Brian. I was able to access the Licence tab after network activating Woocommerce, WooTickets and Events Calendar.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Installed WooCommerce Tickets and activated it but it doesn't appear’ is closed to new replies.