Installation issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Installation issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lisac
    Participant

Hi all, I have installed the events calendar to my site and have had a couple of issues with display. I uninstalled and was just re installing from the ground up when this error message popped up.
    Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/ardglass/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/siteorigin-panels.php on line 785
    Is this something I need to be concerned about?

Casey
    Participant

lisac,
    Thanks for getting in touch! This appears to be an error coming from another plugin, and not from The Events Calendar. I would reach out to the plugin author and see if they can help further.

Just let me know if we can help answer any other questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

lisac
    Participant

Thanks Casey, I have resolved the error message however I have still disabled all the plugins and still cannot get the calendar to display correctly either in my theme or in wordpress 2011. Particularly the individual events page. Any further thoughts?

Best

Lisa

Casey
    Participant

Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further.

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Installation issue’ is closed to new replies.