Installation doubts

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Installation doubts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lucaweb
    Participant

Hello

i just purchased the Event Aggregator, i tried downloading in “my account downloads” The Event Calendar 4.4.5 .. that’s right?
    Cause after plugin installation under menu Event/import/Import Origin i can’t select “Facebook” option, but it ask me to Buy Event Aggregator … where am i wrong?

Tks

Geoff

Hi @lucaweb,

Sorry for the confusion! There is no need to download and install anything to use Event Aggregator. Simply enter your license into the Event Aggregator field on the Events > Settings > Licenses screen and you should be good to go.

Once you’ve entered your license key, you can connect Event Aggregator to your Facebook account on the Events > Settings > APIs screen.

Then, you will be able to import events from Facebook on the Events > Import screen.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Caroline

Hi Luca,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here! On further review of your account, it appears that you may have accidentally picked up a copy of our Facebook Events plugin when attempting to complete an order for Event Aggregator. I’ve gone ahead and refunded this purchase for you so that you can place a new order whenever you’re ready–you can use this link to add the equivalent license for Event Aggregator to your shopping cart. Let us know if you should have any questions or concerns as you’re getting ready to check out here! 🙂

Once you’ve completed a new order for Event Aggregator, you’ll see the new license key listed on your account’s License Keys page, and you’ll be able to activate this license on the Keys page of your plugin settings and begin importing events as Geoff described above.

I hope that helps to get you all straightened out here! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if there’s anything else that we can assist with!

lucaweb
    Participant

Ok,

thank at all of you, just purchased from the right link and activating the aggregator functions.
    I’m going to test it!

Luca

Caroline

Hi Luca,

Awesome, so glad to hear you’ve gotten Event Aggregator purchased and set up successfully this time! Our New User Primer for Event Aggregator is a great place to refer back to as you’re getting started with EA–I’d suggest giving it a look over and keeping it handy as you’re setting up your first imports! We’ll be here for any other questions or concerns that you might have along the way! 🙂

Since your original purchase inquiry is all resolved now, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out, if that’s alright! Please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist! Cheers, and thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Installation doubts’ is closed to new replies.